“All Aboard the Eureka Springs Trolley: The Ultimate Touring Experience”
Discover the easy and affordable way to get around Eureka Springs, Arkansas with the city’s trolley system. Perfect for visitors and locals alike, the trolleys cover every part of town on four color-coded routes, including over 100 regular stops. You can find stops at attractions, the library, grocery stores, and more. The trolley system is available year-round.
If you’re driving to the trolley stops, parking is available at the city’s Welcome Center on U.S. 62 and at the Planer Hill Park & Ride for a fee. If you’re not riding the trolleys, all-day parking is available as well. There are also privately-owned pay parking lots throughout the city that are located along the trolleys’ routes.
For those with disabilities or without regular transportation, the Eureka Springs Transit office offers the ADA Paratransit/Share-A-Ride program.
To learn more about Eureka Springs’ trolley system and other transportation services, visit the Eureka Springs Transit System website at www.eurekatrolley.org or call (479) 253-9572. Enjoy the fun, the convenience and the affordability of getting around Eureka Springs with ease.
Here’s a step-by-step reminder checklist for using the trolley system in Eureka Springs, Arkansas:
1. Check out the Eureka Springs Transit System website or call (479) 253-9572 for information on the trolley system and other transportation services.
2. Decide on your mode of transportation: the trolley system is efficient and cost-effective, and covers every part of town on four color-coded routes.
3. Purchase your trolley pass: prices vary for adult all-day passes, childrens’ passes, or monthly pass. Check on website or with the transit system office for current pricing.
4. Plan your parking: parking is available at the city’s Welcome Center on U.S. 62 and at the Planer Hill Park & Ride.
5. Hop on the trolley: the trolley makes more than 100 regular stops throughout town, so you can easily get to attractions, the library, grocery stores, and more.
6. Enjoy your stress-free travels around Eureka Springs! Let the trolley take you where you need to go, and take in the charm and beauty of this lovely town.